Thursday, January 3, 2013

* Wishing all a Creative, Healthy, and Prosperous 2013 *


Here's an edited New Year's greeting to start the year (from a walk Emma and I took in the last hours of 2012).

I have a new-ish passion. I've been entering daily photo challenges on Instagram (a photo sharing, mobile device application) and interacting with photographers of all ages, from all around the world. As a community, they're a mostly young, tech savvy, visually oriented group who share their passion for photography and editing. Because this is a relatively new medium, and the people who participate share their techniques so generously, I've been learning at the speed of light. I still LOVE to weave, but I look at the world differently now, and see patterns and color combinations that I can apply to my weaving. It's a very exciting and stimulating time.

*Another way to see my edits, though not the photos of Emma and gardens is to go to my Instacanvas account. My username across social media platforms is "karibaskets."

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded Instagram the other day, but haven't figured out what to do with it yet. I guess I need to play more.

    ReplyDelete