Susan Cohan aka Miss Rumphius' Rules, has tagged me for this bit of notoriety! The award has two components. First you have to list 10 honest things about yourself (and make them interesting), and second -- present the award to seven other bloggers. This was an interesting process for me. I'm more comfortable sharing photos of baskets and nature than using words, but here it goes:
1. I spend far too much time on Twitter, but it inspires me and I always learn something new or interesting.
2. Looking at color and design feeds me the way others are moved by music.
3. I believe in quality, not quantity as it applies to just about everything.
4. My best friend is an extroverted, 94 pound Old English Sheepdog.
5. I like all animals, but not all people.
6. I tried Match.com once, fell in love, it didn't work out. (I won't try that again soon.)
7. I am more comfortable in a garden or on the side of a mountain, than in a city. (There's a rustic cluster of cabins in northern Norway where I seem to breathe more deeply ...)
8. My 30 year old yard/garden is seriously "potbound."
9. I wanted to be an architect, I've always been an artist.
10. I wish preschools would teach logic to little kids.
My seven (plus one) choices for bloggers are:
I look forward to hearing any thoughts you might like to share.